Pages

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3 Episode 14 - Flamingo Road Block

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3 Episode 14 - Flamingo Road Block

At last they are Finally here at real housewives of atlanta is Ready For It's new Episode titled = " Flamingo Road Block.
Now Grab those popcorn and sitback and relax for the most exciting episodes to be air January 16 2011PST.

Kim Zolciak is a single mother living well in Atlanta. She is currently dating someone who wants to remain anonymous. I wonder why? Sheree Whitfield our soon to be ex-housewife is currently in the process of divorcing Ex NFL player Bob Whitfield.

Real-world dramas whirl around five privileged ladies from Atlanta in this soapy entry in the 'Real Housewives' franchise. The Southern belles include a single socialite, an aspiring country singer and the wife of a professional basketball player.

Here are my first impressions of each of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.I thought Sheree was self absorbed, materialistic and shallow. She is so money hungry and has a desire to be envied. Deshawn immediately rubbed me the wrong way. I felt her staff was too extensive and it just didn't seem like she needed all the help she claimed she needed. But in her defense I don't live her life she may actually need all her servants.

By TheWay it's just my Opinion =)